Wilanów Palace is open for individual visitors daily:
- every day: from 10.00 to 16.00 (last admission: 15.00);
- group visits are possible – booking in advance is required; more information here.
Free entry on Thursdays.
You are welcome to visit the White Hall, Royal Apartments, Chinese and Hunting Rooms with Open Storage Gallery, Princess Marshal Lubomirska’s Apartments, collection of antiquities, and the new permanent exhibition in the galleries on the upper floor of the palace “Collecting in the Potocki Family”.
On December 8, 2022 (Thursday), the Palace for groups and individual guests will be closed.
The Wilanów park and historic gardens are open daily all year.
- May – August 2022: from 9.00 to 21.00 (last admission: 20.30)
- September 2022: from 9.00 to 19.00 (last admission: 18.30)
- October 2022: from 9.00 to 16.00 (last admission: 16.00)
- November – December 2022: from 9.00 to 15.00 (last admission: 15.00)
Free entry on Thursdays.
Access to the courtyard of the palace is paid. The ticket to the palace also grants admission to the park. Online tickets: LINK.
During strong winds, the garden is temporarily closed for the sake of the tourists safety.
The museum shop in the basement of the palace is available during the opening hours of the palace.
- every day from 10.00 to 15.45 (last admission: 15.00)
Every day, at any time, we invite you to the online shop: sklep.wilanow-palac.pl.
The Allegato Café is located in the Kitchen Outbuilding in the main courtyard of the Wilanów palace.
- till September 30, 2022: daily from 9.00 to 18.00
The “Przystań Wilanów” kayak rental at Pompownia is open during the opening hours of the park. The last rental is possible one hour before the park closes. The rental operator is the “Dom Wisły” Foundation.
- May – August 2022 – daily from 10.00 to 21.00 (rentals until 20.00),
- September 2022 – daily from 10.00 to 19.00 (rentals until 18.00).
Royal Garden of Light
The opening of the next edition of the Royal Garden of Light is planned for October 8, 2022.
Information about ticket prices, discounts and free admission.
When Jan Sobieski accepted the royal title in 1676 and took the throne as Jan III, the Royal Castle, austere …
Wilanów Palace & ParkLocated south of Warsaw, the Wilanów Palace & Park concludes the series of royal residences erected on …
Regulations for visitors to the Palace and exhibitions at the Museum of King Jan III's Palace at Wilanów
1. You are welcome to visit us:a) on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays between 10.00 a.m. and 4.00 …
The royal palace, the surrounding historic gardens, as well as the Wilanów and Morysin parks, are legally protected historic areas …
Regulations for visitors to the Royal Garden of Light of the Museum of King Jan III’s Palace at Wilanów
The Royal Garden of Light is a temporary outdoor exhibition made up of the following parts: the King’s Winter Garden, …