For individual visitors the Wilanów Palace is open:
- from February, 2023 – every day except Tuesday: from 10.00 to 16.00 (last admission: 15.00); on Tuesdays the palace is closed for individual visitors
The palace will be close for visitors during the Easter period, April 6-10, and June 8, 2023.
Group visits will be possible every day – booking in advance is required; more information here.
Free entry on Thursdays.
You are welcome to visit the White Hall, Royal Apartments, Chinese and Hunting Rooms with Open Storage Gallery, King's Library, Princess Marshal Lubomirska’s Apartments, collection of antiquities, and the new permanent exhibition in the galleries on the upper floor of the palace “Collecting in the Potocki Family”.
The Wilanów park and historic gardens are open daily all year.
- from March 13 until 31, 2023: from 9.00 to 19.00 (last admission: 18.30)
- from April 1 until 28, 2023: from 9.00 to 20.00 (last admission: 19.30)
- from April 29 until September 3, 2023: from 9.00 to 21.00 (last admission: 20.30)
- from September 4 until October 1, 2023: from 9.00 to 19.00 (last admission: 18.30)
- from October 2 until December 31, 2023: from 9.00 to 16.00 (last admission: 16.00)
Free entry on Thursdays.
Access to the courtyard of the palace is paid. The ticket to the palace also grants admission to the park. Online tickets: LINK.
During strong winds, the garden is temporarily closed for the sake of the tourists safety.
Royal Garden of Light
The opening of the new edition is scheduled for October 7, 2023.
The museum shop in the basement of the palace is available during the opening hours of the palace.
- every day from 10.00 to 15.45 (last admission: 15.00)
Every day, at any time, we invite you to the online shop: sklep.wilanow-palac.pl.
The Allegato Café is located in the Kitchen Outbuilding in the main courtyard of the Wilanów palace.
- until March 31, 2023: daily from 9.00 to 17.00
- from April 1, 2023 until April 28, 2023: daily from 9.00 to 18.00
- from April 29, 2023 until October 6, 2023: daily from 9.00 to 18.30
- from October 7, 2023 until December 31, 2023: daily from 10.00 to 20.00
Information about ticket prices, discounts and free admission.
What you can see in the palace
When Jan Sobieski accepted the royal title in 1676 and took the throne as Jan III, the Royal Castle, austere …
What you can see in the park
Wilanów Palace & ParkLocated south of Warsaw, the Wilanów Palace & Park concludes the series of royal residences erected on …
Regulations for visitors to the Palace and exhibitions at the Museum of King Jan III's Palace at Wilanów
1. You are welcome to visit us:a) on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays between 10.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. …
Regulations for visitting the park of The Museum of King Jan III's Palace at Wilanów
The royal palace, the surrounding historic gardens, as well as the Wilanów and Morysin parks, are legally protected historic areas …
Regulations for visitors to the Royal Garden of Light of the Museum of King Jan III’s Palace at Wilanów
The Royal Garden of Light is an autumn-winter outdoor exhibition that illuminates the historic gardens at the Palace at Wilanów. …