Opening dates and times
The Royal Garden of Light is open DAILY from 10 October 2020 to 14 March 2021, except for: 1 November, 24 and 31 December.
- 2 November 2020 – 28 February 2021, exhibition open from 4.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m., last admission: 8.00 p.m. ATTENTION! On Saturdays and Christmas the exhibition open from 4.00 p.m. to 9.30 p.m., last admission: 8.45 p.m.
- 1 March - 14 March 2021, exhibition open from 17.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m., last admission: 9.00 p.m.
- MAPPING SHOWS in March will take place only on Saturdays and Sundays):
‣ From 1 March at: 6.00 p.m., 6.30 p.m., 7.30 p.m., 8.00 p.m., 8.30 p.m.
‣ Extra shows: 11 November, 6, 25, 26 December, 1 and 6 January, 13 and 14 February
- Admission to the Royal Garden of Light is PAID:
‣ Monday – Friday: regular ticket – PLN 15, reduced ticket – PLN 5
‣ Saturday – Sunday: regular ticket – PLN 30, reduced ticket – PLN 10
‣ 11 November, 6, 25, 26 December, 1 and 6 January, 13 and 14 February:
regular ticket – PLN 30, reduced ticket – PLN 10 (mapping show days)
‣ Admission is free for children up to 7 years of age (no ticket required)
- GROUPS from CHILDREN’S HOMES, Social Welfare Centres and Care Centres:
PLN 1 per visitor | To book a one-zloty ticket, contact our Audience Service Department at email@example.com, tel. 22 544 28 00
Buy your ticket:
Attention! On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays tickets are avaiable only online!
- at the ticket machines in the Palace Foreground (Moday-Friday)
- online at www.bilety.wilanow-palac.pl
- PUPILS of primary schools, junior and senior high schools, and artistic schools
- STUDENTS of teacher and welfare employee colleges
- STUDENTS and doctoral students
- TEACHERS at primary schools, junior and senior high schools, artistic schools, teachers and educators at educational centres, juvenile detention centres, juvenile shelter-homes, and diagnostic and consultation centres
- ADULTS AGED 65 AND OVER, pensioners, disability pensioners, welfare pensioners
- THE DISABLED and their caretakers
- AWARDEES of the “For Services to the Protection of Historical Monuments” badge, the honorary “For Services to Culture” badge, the honorary “For Services to Polish Culture” badge, and the “For Services to the National Culture” honorary title
- Tickets are valid for all Royal Garden of Light attractions.
Mapping shows are included in Saturday and Sunday tickets.
- POLISH LARGE FAMILY CARD: The Royal Garden of Light is a temporary exhibition, and as such it is covered by neither the “Museum for One Zloty” campaign nor the Polish Large Family Card.
- TICKETS ARE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE SPECIFIED ON THE TICKET.
PURCHASED TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-CHANGEABLE.
- One ticket entitles to a SINGLE ADMISSION to the exhibition area. Once you exit, your ticket becomes invalid and you cannot re-enter the exhibition. Please plan enough time to enjoy all available attractions, i.e. the illuminated garden and mappings displayed on the Palace façade.
- We accept card payments: VISA, MasterCard.
- You do not need a group booking to visit the Royal Garden of Light.
- Irrespective of group size, all visitors (caretakers included) need to purchase individual tickets for PLN 15 (regular) / PLN 5 (reduced) on weekdays, and for PLN 30 (regular) / PLN 10 (reduced) on weekends.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance.
- Tickets are valid only for the date specified on the ticket.
- Tickets for groups can be bought online at www.bilety.wilanow-palac.pl.
Parking address: ul. Stanisława Kostki Potockiego 6A
- public rotation car park:
- First hour – PLN 5
- Second hour – PLN 5
- Third and subsequent hours – PLN 10
- 24 hours – PLN 50
- Should you violate the provisions of the Regulations, you will be obliged to pay the Parking Meter Fee for the whole parking period, from the time when you parked the vehicle until the vehicle left the parking space, accordingly to the above fees.
- Contractual penalty (request for additional fee payment) – PLN 300.00.
- If the additional fee is paid within 7 days from the date of issuing the request for additional fee payment, the additional fee will be reduced to PLN 150.
- Vehicle removal fee: PLN 1.000,00.
- monthly 24-hour business subscription – PLN 300.00 gross
- monthly overnight parking subscription (from 8.00 p.m. to 8.00 a.m.) – PLN 150.00 gross
Parking fees apply 24/7.
Disabled persons with valid disabled parking permits are not exempt from parking fees when occupying a disabled or other parking space; such persons are obliged to pay parking fees in accordance with the Price List.
Access by public transit
Take the following buses to get to the Royal Garden of Light: 116, 130, 139, 163, 164, 180, 200, 251, 264, 317, 339, 519, E-2.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to look for answers HERE.
If you do not find the answer, please contact us.
Entrance into the Royal Garden of Light and the entire park is prohibited for animals other than guide dogs accompanying blind visitors.
The following are prohibited in the Royal Garden of Light: running, riding bicycles (including children’s bikes) and bringing in or using skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, sledges, etc.
FULL REGULATIONS available for download below:
Robert Hadam – Royal Garden of Light helpline
m: firstname.lastname@example.org | t: 882 341 106
(helpline operates daily from 5 October 2020 to 14 March 2021 between 4.00 p.m. and 9.00 p.m., except for: 1 November, 24 and 31 December 2020)
Wilanów Residence (multimedium)
The Wilanów residence is composed of the palace, its decorations and works of art, gardens and sculptures located in the park and also numerous buildings and monuments raised in the location since 1677. A visit to Wilanów, be it virtual or real, provides an opportunity to experience the core of our tradition that is also a part of the common European culture.
Wilanów Top 15 (multimedium)
The Wilanów Top 15 presents the most valuable, extraordinary and beautiful works of art from the Wilanów Palace collection. The exhibits originate from all over the world, from ancient Rome through 17th-century Japan to ateliers of the French masters. Their history reflects the lives and fate of people related to the Wilanów residence. Get acquainted with the exhibits, view and admire them only to rediscover them later in the palace interiors.
The king's garden (movie)
A film about the king-gardener and his lemon-trees in Wilanów.