Wilanów Palace is open for individual visitors daily:
- every day except June 16, 2022: from 10.00 to 16.00 (last admission: 15.00);
- group visits are possible – booking in advance is required; more information here.
Free entry on Thursdays.
You are welcome to visit the White Hall, Royal Apartments, exhibition of the plafonds from the Royal Library, collection of antiquities, the new permanent exhibition in the galleries on the upper floor of the palace “Collecting in the Potocki Family”, the exhibition “The Moon and Sobieski’s Shield: Old Heveliana and Contemporary Art”.
The Wilanów park and historic gardens are open daily all year.
- May – August 2022: from 9.00 to 21.00 (last admission: 20.30)
- September 2022: from 9.00 to 19.00 (last admission: 18.30)
- October 2022: from 9.00 to 16.00 (last admission: 16.00)
- November – December 2022: from 9.00 to 15.00 (last admission: 15.00)
Free entry on Thursdays.
June 11th, park will be open from 9.00 to 18.00 (last admission: 17.30).
Access to the courtyard of the palace is paid. The ticket to the palace also grants admission to the park. Online tickets: LINK.
During strong winds, the garden is temporarily closed for the sake of the tourists safety.
Exhibition “The Moon and Sobieski’s Shield: Old Heveliana and Contemporary Art”
A temporary exhibition that presents Johannes Hevelius as a scholar and an artist while highlighting the ties between the famous astronomer and King Jan III. The historical part of the exhibition focusses on works by Hevelius – illustrated volumes entered into UNESCO’s World Heritage List in 2021, as well as Sobiesciana from the Gdańsk Library of the Polish Academy of Sciences (PAN) and selected objects from the collections of the Museum of King Jan III’s Palace at Wilanów. The Orangery and the historic park of the Wilanów residence provide space for the presentation of graphics, paintings, and installations by members of the faculty and doctoral candidates from the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw inspired by Hevelius’ studies of heavenly bodies (including observations of the Moon and the constellations drawn by him). Analysing the visual aspect of the scientific studies of the 17th-century scholar, contemporary artists staked out an innovative, fascinating path into the limitless space above our heads. The exhibition is the result of a creative exchange between employees of the museum, PAN’s Gdańsk Library, and artists from the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw.
- part in the palace – during the opening hours of the palace: daily from 10.00 to 16.00 (last admission: 15.00),
- part in the Orangery – every day from 10.00 to 17.00 (last admission: 16.30),
The museum shop in the basement of the palace is available during the opening hours of the palace.
- every day except June 16, 2022: daily from 10.00 to 16.00 (last admission: 15.00)
Every day, at any time, we invite you to the online shop: sklep.wilanow-palac.pl.
The Allegato Café is located in the Kitchen Outbuilding in the main courtyard of the Wilanów palace.
- till September 30, 2022: daily from 9.00 to 18.00
The “Przystań Wilanów” kayak rental at Pompownia is open during the opening hours of the park. The last rental is possible one hour before the park closes. The rental operator is the “Dom Wisły” Foundation.
- May – August 2022 – daily from 10.00 to 21.00 (rentals until 20.00),
- September 2022 – daily from 10.00 to 19.00 (rentals until 18.00).
Royal Garden of Light
The opening of the next edition of the Royal Garden of Light is planned for October 8, 2022.