Visit the Wilanów Palace on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
You’re welcome to join us on Saturdays and Sundays between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. and on Mondays and Thursdays between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m.to enjoy the White Hall, the Royal Apartments, and the Potocki Museum with its 19th-century interiors and exquisite art collection (Route 1). For free entry, visit the Palace on a Thursday.
• Ticket prices: regular ticket – PLN 25, reduced ticket – PLN 20, EU children aged 7 to 16 – PLN 1, discounts for Large Family Card holders apply.
• All tickets give free access to the park! Tickets are available at the museum ticket office, the ticket vending machines, and on our website. However, we strongly recommend that you stay safe and buy online.
• When visiting the Palace, please cover your mouth and nose, keep at least two metres away from other people, and use hand sanitizer upon entering the exhibitions.
• Larger bags and coats must be left in the lockers at the entrance to the Rose Garden. That’s also where you’ll find the visitors’ toilet.
• Only individual visits are allowed, and audio guides will not be available – so make sure you download the free mobile application.
• Most importantly, please behave calmly and actively play your part in keeping everyone safe.
• Don’t forget you’re there for the art! Contemplating beauty is a simple yet highly effective way for lifting your spirits.
If you’d like a sneak peek (or a memory refresher) of what the Wilanów Palace has in store for its guests, go to our brief descriptions of all the interiors that will be reopened to the public: Brief descriptions of the interiors in the Wilanów Palace.
The Park’s opening hours are extended to 9 p.m. (last admission: 8.00 p.m.). For more information, click Park open for the public.
Entrance fees (article)
Information about ticket prices, discounts and free admission.
Ticket reservation and purchase (navigable article)
The group tickets can be booked over the phone and via e-mail. They can be bought also online.
Park open to the public (article)
Dear Guests,The park surrounding the Wilanów Palace is open. You’re welcome to visit the park from Monday to Sunday between …
Temporary bookstore open (article)
Dear guests,we are happy to announce that a temporary bookstore has opened in the Kitchen by the palace courtyard!Opening hours:Saturday, …
Support the Museum! (article)
The pandemic poses a tremendous challenge to cultural institutions, including museums. They must survive and ensure the security of the …